Center for Math and Science Education
The University of Arkansas Center for Math and Science Education (CMASE) provides quality resources and materials to the home, private and public education community. It is one of 11 mathematics and science centers on university and college campuses around the state.
The Arkansas NASA Educator Resource Center, located within CMASE, is the state's dissemination point for education materials provided by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Its resources and school/classroom presentations are free of charge.
The main objectives of both centers are to provide:
- K-16 education outreach to the home, private and public Northwest Arkansas education community
- Quality professional development for pre-service and in-service teachers at local, regional, state and national levels
- Access points for dissemination of educational materials, resources and information
- Links to common education allies throughout the state and nation.
The CMASE Wiki website offers further information and educator resources.
- Shawn Bell, Director
- Keri L. Book, Science Instruction Specialist
- Tonia Crow, Mathematics Instruction Specialist
- Randy Prince, Office Manager
Parking Map - Please park in the YELLOW highlighted spaces. Parking is free until 2:00 pm, then .50/hour until 6:00 pm. Parking stations are located in each lot and next to the CMASE building.